Nothing can ruin a happy couple’s big day faster than a confrontational experience or a theft. But no newlywed wants to see images of uniformed guards in their wedding pictures. Security officers dressed to blend in with guests can still provide a safe and secure environment for family and friends allowing the bride and groom to focus on what really matters and enjoying their happy day.
- Discreet uniforms and presence
- Regular patrols (venue and parking)
- Personal protection details for mother-in-law and Ex’s… If needed!
- Theft prevention
- Crowd behavior monitoring and de-escalation
- Traffic and public transportation directing
- Venue shutdown and closing