[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”419″ img_size=”600×400″ alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]By its nature, a healthcare facility needs to be a place where people can come and go freely, often at any hour of the day or night. Visitors may have their guard down, making themselves more vulnerable to theft or other unwanted behavior. The safety and security of staff is important so they can focus on their jobs, and patients recuperate and recover faster when they don’t worry about their safety. Whether the security is always visible or not, a healthcare facility cannot function well for long without it.
- Surveillance and officer presence
- Interior and exterior patrol
- Parking and parking structure patrols
- Parking enforcements
- Staff escorts
- Manage and de-escalate disruptive visitors
- Room security and inmate watch